Economic is an extremely versatile and highly effective cleaner and degreaser, suitable for use in numerous applications.
– It is an alkaline, water-based product.
– Cleans and degreases deeper and faster, with time savings of up to 70%.
– Is safe to use on all washable surfaces.
– Removes all dirt effortlessly from any surface.
– Is highly concentrated and as a result extremely cost-effective in use.
Directions for use:
WITH LOW-PRESSURE ATOMIZER OR NEBULIZER:
Dilution from 0.5% = 5 ml of product per litre of water.
– Dilute the product with water (see dilution table below).
– Evenly spray the surface to be cleaned (from bottom to top).
– Allow contact time, but do not let the product dry.
– Remove the dirt manually with an absorbent cloth.
WITH HIGH PRESSURE WASHER:
Dilution 3% = 30 ml of product per litre of water.
– Insert the chemical suction tube of the high pressure washer to the bottom of the jar and set the correct dilution on the machine.
– Use low pressure to spray from bottom to top.
– Allow contact time, but do not let it dry.
– As required, loosen the static dirt with a brush or sponge.
– Rinse with a high pressure washer (be careful not to cause damage by using too much pressure).
ATTENTION!! Store products above 5°C.
ATOMIZER FOR DILUTIONS:
– For cleaning heavily soiled surfaces such as engines, machines, removing soot deposits, wet paint, oil, grease, moulds etc.: Dilution from 10% = 100 ml of product per litre of water.
– For cleaning parts from lathes, degreasing before painting, removing deep-drawing oil etc.: Dilution from 5% = 50 ml of product per litre of water.
Do not use undiluted product on unglazed floors or natural stone: this may cause stains.